Improving Harrogate Town secure their third win in four games thanks to Josh March's first-half penalty against Carlisle. For the game between Harrogate Town vs Carlisle Utd on 16/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Harrogate Town has a 25% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Harrogate Town vs Carlisle Utd predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of England League Two on 16/02/2021 Harrogate Town live score (and video online live stream*), team roster with season schedule and results. Harrogate form stats indicate an average number of goals conceded per game of 0.63 in the last 8 matches, which is 44.7% lower than their current season's average. Football Charting Analysis. The Harrogate vs Carlisle Utd statistical preview features head to head stats and analysis, home / away tables and scoring stats. The graph compares the results of Carlisle United and Grimsby Town in League Two. Carlisle United to win Draw Grimsby Town to win-153: 298: 545: Team Statistics in League Two. Harrogate Town FC - Carlisle Utd, 2021-01-12 19:00 transmisja na żywo, typy, kursy oraz statystyki. Live Reporting - England - League Two, Harrogate Town 1 - 0 Carlisle United, February 16, 2021 - Football365 × Home (current) News Clubs Live Score Tables Gossip Mediawatch Mails Forum Win. C'est Harrogate Town FC qui recoit Southend Utd (Shrimpers) pour ce match anglais du samedi 27 mars 2021 (Resultat de … Kliknij tutaj i sprawdź darmowe typy bukmacherskie od ekspertów. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. Hear sound alert whenever there is a goal or red card. Harrogate Town vs Carlisle United Livescore preview, follow the match with the best information, including stats, incidents, and best odds. la 21e journée de EFL League Two - mardi 12 janvier 2021. Der Ausgang der Partie scheint daher völlig offen. HARROGATE TOWN und CARLISLE gehen hier mit etwa gleichen Vorraussetzungen ins Rennen. [EN VIVO] Sigue le score Harrogate Town FC Carlisle United en directo y resultados del partido con nuestro liverscore Fútbol. Harrogate Town vs Carlisle, Tường thuật trực tiếp trận Harrogate Town vs Carlisle giải League Two lúc 02:00 ngày 17/02/2021 Harrogate Town - Carlisle United you can review the football team comparisons h2h and predictions that we have created with the computerized analysis system we have made to the match. Partido League Two jugada el 29/12/20 (19:45). Get every football score, football fixture and football stats for Carlisle in the football season only at ScoresPro - the #1 Football livescore website for Carlisle! Statistiques complètes. Yes for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 58%. Carlisle United vs Grimsby Town 1x2 odds. Harrogate Town - Carlisle Utd, League Two, England, Tuesday, December 29, 2020 For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Harrogate Town+0.25; The initial Goals Odds is 2.25; The initial Corner Odds is 10.5. Harrogate Town vs Carlisle Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Harrogate Town vs Carlisle this is our Prediction: Carlisle for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 51%. Angleterre League Two. North Ferriby United x Harrogate Town live score 25.08.2014 today match results - Football live score - Livescore - Now Live - AZSCORE - azscore.com Statistiques Carlisle United - Harrogate Town en chiffres : statistique, scores des matchs, resultats, classement et historique des equipes de foot Carlisle United FC et Harrogate Town FC Get all of Carlisle latest football results for every football game they have played. The page also provides an insight on each outcome scenarios, like for example if Harrogate win the game, or if Carlisle Utd win the game, or if the match ends in a draw. Achtung: Obwohl wir jede Möglichkeit versuchen um die Richtigkeit unseres Services zu gewährleisten, übernehmen wir keine Haftung für die Nutzung unserer Daten und Informationen auf dieser Seite. Harrogate Town AFC - Carlisle United Football Livescore & Live Bet with the best odds, Harrogate Town AFC - Carlisle United live score, live betting, live play-by-play and match result history! For the last 15 matches, Harrogate Town got 5 win, 8 lost and 2 draw with 17 Goals For and 24 Goals Against. The match of Harrogate Town vs Carlisle in England League 2 is started at 2021-2-17 03:00. See how Carlisle has gotten on in the league tables, cup competitions and friendly games including the football tournaments. Prévisions pour Harrogate Town v Carlisle Utd 16/02/2021. Harrogate Town FC vs Carlisle Utd 2020-12-29 19:45 transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y estadísticas H2H. Match Harrogate Town FC - Carlisle United FC en direct. For the game between Harrogate Town vs Carlisle Utd on 12/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Harrogate Town has a 25% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. United’s rearranged away trip to face Harrogate Town (abandoned with eight minutes played on Tuesday night) will kick off at 7pm on Tuesday 12 January following consultation between the clubs. CAMBRIDGE UTD - HARROGATE TOWN LEAGUE 2. Harrogate Town vs Carlisle United - detailed statistical head to head preview and odds comparison. Match Preview - England - League Two, Harrogate Town vs Carlisle United, February 16, 2021 - Football365 × Home (current) News Clubs Live Score Gossip Mediawatch Mails F365 says Forum Ticker Competitions Tables My Matches 0 Wett Tipps Prognosen H2H Vorhersagen Spiele Vergleich Statistiken NEWSLETTER SIGNUP. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. PRONOSTICI CALCIO DAI NOSTRI ESPERTI & Miglior sito di pronostici calcio scommesse Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 90% and over 2.5 score probability is 10%. Kliknij tutaj i sprawdź darmowe typy bukmacherskie od ekspertów. Harrogate Town have conceded an average of 1.14 goals per game since the beginning of the season in the English League Two. Harrogate Town vs Mansfield predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of England League Two on 23/02/2021 FIXTURE: Harrogate away date finalised 1 January 2021. Harrogate Town FC - Carlisle Utd, 2020-12-29 19:45 transmisja na żywo, typy, kursy oraz statystyki. You can check live score for latest and fastest soccer results. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 90% and over 2.5 score probability is 10%. Suivez le match Harrogate Town - Southend Utd en direct LIVE ! Wir sehen einen kleinen Vorteil beim Heimteam, sichern aber die Wette mit einem Unentschieden ab, um das Risiko bei dieser Wette möglichst gering zu halten. Harrogate Town vs Colchester United Livescore preview, follow the match with the best information, including stats, incidents, and best odds. - England, Sky Bet League Two 2020/2021 Harrogate Town vs Carlisle on 16 February 2021 in England: League 2 on livescore.bz. Harrogate Town vs. Carlisle United match statistical data is collected, analyzed, and visualized all statistics to help team comparison h2h. Harrogate Town AFC Limited The Envirovent Stadium Harrogate North Yorkshire HG2 7SA 01423 210600 Email Us Company Number: 02523873 Harrogate Town AFC. Haz clic aquí para ver todos nuestros consejos y predicciones de apuestas gratuitas.